Sunday, August 3, 2008

Well I haven't written in here for a few days so I figured I'd better get it done before Sheena told me that I needed to and I got in trouble ;) Not a whole lot has happened that I can think of to write about really. How sad is that? I did get my driving record for the academy though, so now all I need to do is get my physical paper signed by a doctor and get a hold of UVU and pay my $30 fee then go meet with Captain DeMille on the 11th and I should be good to go. I also need to find out about my financial aid, whether I am approved and if so for how much. I'm really hoping that I can get financing for the academy so i don't have to take out a student loan, but I guess if I have to then I have to right? At least I can put off paying it off till I graduate. And by then I'll be making pretty dang good money so I would be able to pay for it no problem. It seems like a lot of things to do, but it really isn't that bad. I've got all month to get it done, so I should be fine.

I was thinking the other day that I'm going to be in pretty awesome shape once I'm done with the academy, whether I like it or not really. I'm going to be attending for about 10 months and I'll have P.T. about 2-3 times a week for 10 months. I'm just so excited cause it means that I will finally be able to get rid of my chub that I hate and want gone. I've been working really hard at the gym to get it gone, and I have lost almost 30lbs but I just honestly don't see that much of a difference for it being 30lbs gone, but whatever I guess. Sheena keeps telling me that she notices a difference, but I don't see it. But I believe her, and I know she wouldn't say something if it wasn't true....or I hope not at least cause that would be sad. But I'm so excited to see what I look like when I'm done with the academy. Sheena really won't be able to keep her hands off me, especially once I'm in uniform...ha ha ha.

So yesterday we went and bought the kids some shoes. We got Elgen a pair of shoes, because he hasn't been able to wear the ones we bought him a long time ago for a while now. His feet are to chubby to fit into them. He has pretty big feet too though. I couldn't believe it when we got a pair that would actually fit him and it was a size 4! He's not even 1 year old yet. But if he's anything like me or his sister then he'll have big feet. Chelsea is another story all together, I hope she keeps getting taller because that way she'll grow into her feet. She just barely turned 5 and we had to buy her a size 10! Her shoes are really cute though, but she has to wait till school starts to wear them otherwise she'll have them ruined in a week. It sucks cause they're so cute and they look so cute on her, but oh well I guess she'll have to wait. She's so excited for school, it's kind of stressful but I'm really excited for her to go. She's going to have so much fun and she's going to learn so much so fast, she is such a little sponge. And it helps that she LOVES to learn new things. Kindergarten starts on August 26th, so we still have a little while to get the last minute things that she needs. We still need to get her a backpack and a few more outfits. She did get some clothes for her birthday so that was nice and she looks really cute in them. She is growing up so fast it's crazy. It's hard to believe that she starts school this month. It makes me feel REALLY old!

Well I guess that's about it for now, I'll write again once I have something to write about.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I hear you on feelign old, I can't beleive that she is going to school this month. It's weird.
Elgen is a little toad. :P