Thursday, July 3, 2008

My scale MUST be broken!! :)

So I've been using this program that my boss Rock Draper formulated to lose weight for about two and a half months now. He lost 120 lbs in 8 months using this program so I figured what the heck, why not give it a try. Lord knows that I've tried just about every other diet "fad" out there and had little to no success. I've used the "Enforma System", "Alli", "Hydroxycut" just to name a few. I never really lost much weight with those programs and I always felt jittery whenever I used them, so naturally I ended up not taking them anymore. Oh yeah, and let's not forget the worst one of all, the nasty "Heart Healthy Soup Diet" which did make you lose weight but only because you couldn't eat anything other than that disgusting soup all day, every day!
Then I got this awesome job working for this really cool guy named Rock Draper! He told me about his struggle to lose weight for so long and about this new product that he had used to lose 100+ lbs in 8 months. I was excited to try it but of course I was very skeptical as well just because of all my failures at losing weight up to this point. I figured I wasn't going to be any worse off if I tried it so I figured what the heck and gave it a go. Well at first I couldn't stomach the taste of the Green Drink, so it was difficult to follow the program. The FUEL drink was great but I just couldn't get that Green Drink down often enough to make it do what it's supposed to do. After a few weeks of not drinking the drink as often as I should have been I finally just decided that I was going to "choke it down" even if it killed me! Well after drinking 3-4 glasses of it a day it's not so bad now. I drink the Green Drink and the FUEL religiously and go to the gym 6 days a week before work (p.s. Rock, we've switched gyms so I can go home and shower before coming to work, so you don't need to worry about me stinking anymore :) )
Well starting out on this program I weighed in at just a snitch over 328lbs and when I stood on the scale this morning I about fell off. I couldn't believe that I had lost as much weight as I had. The scale measured an amazing 301 lbs! I thought to myself that this was only in two months time, imagine how much I could lose if I stayed on this program for another 2 months! Needless to say, I WILL stay on this program and continue to lose the weight that I've been struggling with for the better part of 10 years. Thank you Rock for your inspiring words and your continued motivation. It sometimes seems like you are just as excited as I am when I call you and tell you how much weight I've lost. You've given me a new look on life and I know now that I don't have to just live with being an overweight person for the rest of my life, THANKS!!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I am so proud of you. I can't believe you are about to break the 300 mark. That is so cool. Keep it up, you are doing great!