Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pretty Exciting Discovery!

So today I was thinking about losing the weight I want to lose before the Police Academy and I got curious so Sheena and I sat down and pulled up Google. We looked at a few different products that are out there that help with weight loss. But for some reason this one in particular stood out to us. Sheena clicked on the link and we got to reading about the product and it sounded pretty good. So we found a testimonial page with before and after pictures on it and it was just flabbergasting (what a word eh?) the pictures and stories of these people that are using this product. The product is an all natural herbal weight loss pill that is guaranteed to make you lose at least 35 pounds in one months time! How insane would that be?! So after reading through all the material we could find about this product we decided that we'd order some and split it. We each will have just under a months worth (about a half a week less than a month). I'm so excited to get it and try it. Some of those stories were absolutely amazing, almost to the point where you don't know whether or not to believe it. But then you look at the pictures and you can easily see that it is in fact the same person and they look amazingly different from before they started taking this product.

If I lost the 35lbs in one month I would be so excited. I figured it out today in my head while I was working that I have about 1 3/4 months till the Police Academy starts. So if I can lose the 35lbs a month I would have one full month and then another 3/4 month to use it. So if I could lose let's say 45lbs I would start the Police Academy weighing in at a lean mean 260lbs! I would be in the best shape of my life! I would look so ripped, Sheena wouldn't be able to keep her sexy little hands off me. She was saying that if she could lose 40lbs then she'd be almost the same size she was when we started dating (yummy!) I remember how much happier with herself she was then. I think she is super sexy now, but I can't even begin to imagine what it's going to be like having her all slim and sexy like when we were dating. Talk about not being able to keep MY hands off her. I can't do that as it stands now, imagine how it's going to be when she's all tiny again! YAAY! I'm so dang excited, I really hope it all works out like it should.

While I was reading about this product I noticed that a lot of the people that lost a bunch of weight weren't really excercising too much and they still had amazing results. Sheena and I go to the gym everyday before work and then I go alone on Sat. So I'm going 6 days a week and she's going 5. So we should get awesome results I think. Also the people talked about how they had to start eating healthy and quit eating fast food and junk all the time. Well Sheena and I already have a leg up on that too. We NEVER eat fast food anymore, and we hardly ever get a snack either. We eat really healthy food and we live a very healthy lifestyle.

I'm so super excited to get this product and try it out. I have been using Riccor for a while now and I've gotten great results they've just been taking a long time to get. I'm kinda looking for something that with my dedication and "umph" can give me results a little quicker. If this product works out I think Sheena and I will probably quit the Riccor program just because we pay $40/month for that and if this other works better than we'll just apply that $40 towards buying this other stuff. Nothing against the Riccor stuff, it's awesome stuff and it's helped SO many people. But I just think that if this other herbal program works better than I'll stick with it instead. I'm also going to try this new one out for a month and then if I've gotten great results I'm going to refer my two sisters to it. They've both been struggling with weight loss for quite some time and I think they'd be happier if they could shed a few pounds not to mention that they'd be healthier and stick around for a while longer. My brother in law might use it if he sees a difference in me. He's bigger than I am, and I know he wants to lose weight I just think he's gotten to a point that he thinks it's impossible so why try. I've been there before, so I can totally relate. But if he really wants to lose it, he'll give it a try and hopefully it will work out for him.

On a completely different but somewhat related note I guess. I am the luckiest guy in the world I've decided. I've always known that I was lucky to have Sheena as my wife but over the past few days I've seen it in a whole new light. She's probably going to kill me when she reads this but oh well :) I think she's finally come to grips with the fact that she's bi-sexual or bi-curious whichever you want to say. This was the COOLEST thing I've heard her say by far! I always knew she was kinda that way but she's started dressing like it, acting like it and it's freakin awesome! She told me last night that once she got to the point (weight wise) that she wanted to be then she thought it would be cool for us to go to a club and find some hot chick and take her home with us, I about fainted! That was probably the SECOND COOLEST thing I've heard her say ;) Well she's going to be embarrassed and hopefully not mad at me for saying that, but she's the one that tells me to start writing and just write whatever comes to mind, so there you have it. Plus, the way that I figure and I think she's finally gotten to this point, why hide who you really are and why try to pretend to be something your not. Who cares what other people think of you or the way that you feel or act you know? "Power to the Lesbians Sheena!" :P I think it's freaking awesome and not only for the obvious reason. I just think that it's really cool that in today's judgemental world she's finally not afraid to show her true self and just be "her". She's been such a cool person to hang around with ever since she's started acting this way. She doesn't seem to care too much about what other people think of her as much anymore and that's a huge turn on to me. Whether or not anything materializes from this whole "bi" thing or not, I think the thought that it's always a possibility is just as hot sometimes.

Well I can't believe that I just wrote about that, hopefully I'm not in trouble with her. If so then she'll probably kill me and this will be my last post on here. So if you don't hear from me for quite a while, then apparently she got angry and killed me :) I'll update you with more about the new weight loss program as I get more info about it.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

You are hilarious. I can't beleive you though I would be mad! And you are right, I really don't give a crap about what anyone thinks. If they don't like it and can't accept it then who the hell needs them anyway.