Monday, July 21, 2008

Not another PLATEAU!!

Well I think I've hit a plateau in my workout. I weighed myself today and I'm at 300lbs even. I was only 302lbs like a week ago. I guess I need to step up the cardio again and maybe switch up my excercises huh? I hate these stupid plateau's but I know that they are very common while trying to lose weight. It get's so hard sometimes to get the "umph" to get up and get going, but i know that these are the most critical times and they are they times when you HAVE to push through. I know that I'll break through and hit another great weight loss in probably about a weeks time, but it's hard to see the scale staying the same. I guess being a pessimist I could say "hey at least the scale is staying where it is instead of going up" right? I just hate working my butt off and then not seeing a difference in the weight. But I know it will happen and I'll get to where I wanna be. I know that if by the time I get into the Police Academy I'm not completely where I want to be weight loss wise I will get there very quickly while attending it. So as long as I can get close then I'm good I think. I just keep crossing my fingers and hoping for the strength to do what I need to do and just keep thinking that things are going to work out.

We watched this show over the weekend about this girl who got a boob job and Sheena said that she wants to get that done. She mentioned it a few years ago but nothing ever materialized from it. I think it would be freaking awesome if she got that done, but it's scary to think about her having surgery. I told her that if it was something that she really wanted to do then I'd support her like I try to do in everything that she wants to do. Today she was asking me how big she should get them...let's just say that I'm probably not the right person to ask this question to. I LOVE breasts and I think the bigger the better (up to a certain point, otherwise it's kind of gross if they're too big.) So we'll see what happens with this new adventure in our life. I love that this kind of stuff seems to be happening just because I enjoy "flying by the seat of my pants" sometimes and it's fun that she feels the same way. By no means are we ever EVER going to take away from our children by doing things such as this, but it's a cool thing to think about maybe happening sometime in the near future.

On a completely unrelated note, I found out that I have to wait 7-10 days to get my results from my entrance exam that I took last Thur. And to make matters worse they MAIL them out to everyone. Who does that anymore in today's day and age with all the technology that we have available. I don't understand why they can't e-mail them to us, but whatever I guess. So I'll be getting everything else done in the meantime. I found out today that a copy of my High School transcript will work instead of my diploma (which burned up) so that's good. I just need to schedule an appointment and go get a physical done (woo-hoo...not), get my driving record and a copy of my birth certificate and I'll be set. So my list of things to do is definately getting smaller but it's still a lot to get done. Oh well, I'll get it done in time I'm sure.

Well I gotta get back to work I suppose, but I'll keep everyone...yeah right, like anyone reads MY blog :( ......updated on how things are going.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I read your blog! And Sheena's. I even link to you guys. I'm the one whose blog never gets read.... all those visits it says I've had, those are me, previewing my work while I was changing stuff around. Sad, huh?