Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So today was the second day that we've been going to the new gym. I love going, it's so much fun. Today we used the treadmills and they were awesome! They have the screen on them like all the other machines, but they have a digital touch screen for the "workings" of the machine. It's got different displays that you can use, it's got a virtual trainer on it. The only thing that sucks about them is the channel changer for the t.v. doesn't have any number buttons, so you have to flip through all the channels to get where you want. No big deal though, especially considering how cool everything else is on them. I love going to the gym in the morning before work, we then go home shower and get ready for work. I feel so much better when I go to the gym. It helps me get going for the day and all day I can't help but be in a good mood. I'm looking forward to seeing my progress in a month and a half!

My boss is going on a vacation this friday and will be gone for a week and a half. I haven't seen him since last Wed. I think it was. Anyway, by the time he gets back from his vacation and comes down here to see us it will have been probably about 3 weeks since I will have seen him. I am going to kick it in the butt this next 3 weeks and try to lose a bunch of weight so that when he comes back he notices a big difference. It's cool how excited he gets when he sees that Sheena and I are losing weight. He loves to see others lose weight like he did, which is way cool!

I'm starting to worry myself about being able to get physically ready for the academy in Sept. But I guess if all else fails and I'm not ready to go or can't make it then I can just go the next block in March. I would much rather go in Sept though, just to get it out of the way and get things going! I'm still very motivated and I think that I can pull it off. I know it's going to be hard, but I think I'll be alright. I have to go get my study guide this weekend and get studying. I'm sure it's going to be a lot of information to try and absorb at once, so I would like to be as prepared as I can be.

This weekend should be fun. We're going to have quite a bit more left over this paycheck and my parents wanted to get together for dinner or something Fri. night. So that should be pretty fun. Plus having money is always fun, it lets you do fun things! I love money, I hate spending it but I love having it, how wierd is that. Who knows, we might even get some fishing in this weekend. I guess it all depends on the weather though, and Sheena's mood. If she doesn't want to go I could always go by myself again, I just would rather go with her. It's so much more fun to have someone else with you. That way if you catch a nice fish or something then you've got someone else there to kind of 'brag' about your fish to. Plus it's always nice just to have someone to talk to. It gets pretty boring when your sitting there by yourself.

I think that Sheena is mad at me today for some reason. I don't know though. I know she's frustrated with a few things, which I don't really know why or what they are. I think that our life is going really really well right now. Things seem to be going our direction (knock on wood). I know her sinuses are bothering her, but other than that I don't know what it could be. I know she thought that I snapped at her this morning, but I was just frustrated with KSL's website and didn't mean to sound pissed off. I told her that, but I don't know if she believed me or not. I hope she's not mad, I hate it when she's like that. I like it so much more when she's happy and laughing and in a good mood. She's been in a great mood for a while now, but it just seems like today she's starting to slip and get awnry. Oh well I guess, I will try to cheer her up. It usually works pretty good! :)

Well I'm going to get back to work I guess.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Thanks for pushing me to do it. I am so glad that I have such a good workout partner. you are the best! I love you.... :)