Friday, October 31, 2008

Latest Info...

So once again I took FOREVER to write in this thing again! Well this is just going to be a quick update. Nothing special this time. I'm almost done with my first block of the Academy. It finishes in about three weeks. Then I'll have a break until March. I know it's a little ways away, but it's the only way I could do the Academy and still work full time. The next block doesnt' start for me again until March, so there is nothing I can do about it. :)

Well I took my First Aid, CPR, DT and my latest quiz since I wrote last time. I passed all of them with flying colors of course ;) So really I can't think of much else to say. I went on a ride along with Provo City and that was really fun. I'm thinking that Provo wouldn't be too bad of a place to work. But I really don't care where I work as long as I can be a cop.

Well it's a short entry but it sums it all up. Gotta run, I'll write again soon. I promise!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

You did a grat job on those tests, and it's good that you had such a great study buddy! ;) Glad I could help. :)